Thorpe Family Blog

My photo
This is all about the fun and crazy things we do!! Greg, Laura, Payton, Jantsen, Nicholas and Brooks Thorpe.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Payton's Guardian Angel

I have a special place in my heart for this sweet dog.  Payton says her name is Chachi and she showed up when he arrived in El Salvador.  He says she lives on the street, but would follow he and his companion around all day.  He says she knew they were representatives of Christ and if she followed them she would feel the Spirit.
This picture was taken 20 minutes before Chachi died.  Payton believes she was hit by a car after their hike down the mountain.  
I believe Chachi was Payton's Angel of Comfort, sent to help him through the first couple of months in El Salvador.  When he felt alone and discouraged.  The past couple of weeks he has felt so much better and I think Chachi knew he was going to be okay.  It was okay for her to go.

No comments: