Thorpe Family Blog

My photo
This is all about the fun and crazy things we do!! Greg, Laura, Payton, Jantsen, Nicholas and Brooks Thorpe.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

SHS State Championship game 09

Here we are at the Springville High School State Championship Football game. Up at Rice Eccles Staduim playing Timpview. Nick, Grandma Thorpe, Riley and Savannah.
About ready to start...
Springville had TONS of fans.
Matt Ollerton's sign.
Laura takes some video.
Al Curtis and Steve Murdock.
We played hard, but were not able to defeat the T-birds. Pretty impressed that Springville made it to the Championship. Last time that happened was in 1985...(Greg and I were there!) Maybe we will do it again next year!

1 comment:

The Mills said...

Thanks for posting pics, I heard all about it but its nice to finally see pics of what I was thinking of in my head! lol