Thorpe Family Blog

My photo
This is all about the fun and crazy things we do!! Greg, Laura, Payton, Jantsen, Nicholas and Brooks Thorpe.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A conspiracy?!

I believe Grandpa has been plotting with the boys...
Is that not a look of pleading? (Jantsen)
Grandma and Grandpa took the boys to Heber with them to pick up the puppy.
Nick and Brooks can not stop talking about the, still nameless, puppy.  Nick said, "Grandpa said we should make a deal with you!"
She is pretty cute!!  We will "babysit" the puppy  this weekend.  The "deal" is to see who actually takes care of her!!  My poor deprived boys!

3 comments:

Riley & Savannah said...

They are poor and deprived! Those boys need a dog! Babysitting just doesn't do it, think of how sad they were when we came to get Gus the week you babysat him! Come on, Give in, and get them one or that's what we are getting all of them for their birthdays this year!

The Faux Family said...

I think you guys REALLY need a puppy!!! (I'm rooting for the boys on this one!) Just so you know, I hated my dog when he was a puppy and now I don't know what I would do without him--thank goodness the puppy stage doesn't last forever!

Graciesmom said...

Watch out Laura. You're going to have a puppy before you know it :)
Cute puppy though!