Thorpe Family Blog

My photo
This is all about the fun and crazy things we do!! Greg, Laura, Payton, Jantsen, Nicholas and Brooks Thorpe.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!!

Greg can hardly wait to take Nick and Brooks out Trick-or-Treating!!
Both Brooks and Nick decided to wear something different to trick-or-treat in.  Lucky for them they have 2 older brothers that wore these costumes a few years ago!
                        Don't forget your shoes Potato Head!
Payton decided at 5pm to go trick-or-treating with a bunch of friends.  I told him 14  is too old to trick-or-treat!  But...he managed to talk me into finding him a Superman costume.  All of the girls were going to be super heros. (I guess Payton was going to be their Superman!)  Kelsie Gillen was kind enough to give him a ride and in turn I made her pose for a picture!!

No comments: